Last month, the Lower Merion Conservancy reached out to you, and others like you, who care about the local resources we all work to protect – lush parks, old trees, beautiful streams, and the historic structures of Lower Merion and Narberth.
We hope, in these last few weeks of 2014, you help make preservation matter by considering a tax-deductible gift to the Conservancy.
2015 marks the 20th anniversary since our founding and when we began turning around the health of our waterways and changing the way people think about our natural and historic resources.
Your gift today can go a long way towards securing our future and helping us continue to make great strides in preservation like:
- leading a regional effort to clean up Cobbs Creek and the drinking water supply to more than 15 million people.
- working to save large, important tracts of open space land, like St. Charles Seminary.
- growing our children’s education program to include day-long immersion classes with local children.
- working with our neighbors in Ardmore to make preservation a priority by creating a historic district of protected buildings.
- obtaining funding for stormwater management projects for the Borough of Narberth to reduce the detrimental environmental effects of stormwater runoff.
Thank you for all you do for preservation and for considering a tax-deductible year-end gift to the Conservancy. Every gift matters, and every dollar makes a difference.
I wish you and yours a wonderful holiday season.
Very truly yours,
P.S. We know you care about preservation! Please make your fully tax-deductible gift today by mail or online at www.lmconservancy.org.