Since 1995, Conservancy members have supported every aspect of our preservation work, from protecting critical natural areas, to creating two historic districts in Haverford and Wynnewood’s English Village, to bringing our programs and events to more than 10,000 children and adults every year. We thank you for your loyal support.
Renew today and continue enjoying all of the benefits that membership has to offer!
- Discounts to popular historic preservation and family events and lectures
- Subscription to Landmark, the Conservancy’s quarterly journal of preservation news
- Delivery of our Calendar of Events publication
- Expert advice on land management through our Environmental House Calls Program
- Friends ($1,000 and greater) receive a special invitation to our friends-only event, a cocktail reception and lecture by a notable historian, author or artist
- Sustainer and Preservation Circle members receive free admission to all events and lectures (excluding the Gala)