Call For Vendors!
It’s A Green Thing
Live Music – Food Trucks – Vendors
Saturday, June 24 (Rain Date: June 25)
3:00 – 6:00 pm
West Laurel Hill Cemetery, 215 Belmont Ave, Bala Cynwyd
The Lower Merion Conservancy and West Laurel Hill Cemetery are hosting It’s A Green Thing, a community event in its third year, that is designed to promote sustainability and environmental awareness. The event will be free and open to the public and held on the grounds of West Laurel Hill Cemetery near the Cynwyd Heritage Trail to promote accessibility from all areas of the region.
We are looking for vendors to sale their sustainably minded and/or local products at the event. A small table fee of $50 is being requested to help support the events promotional material. The Lower Merion Conservancy will be promoting vendors before the event via their website and social media outlets.
Space is Limited. Please fill out the on-line application. Upon selection, a confirmation email will be sent and instructions for vendor payment.
General Vendor Guidelines:
- It’s a Green Thing is open to all artist and businesses who design and produce their own work!
- Artist/Business must provide their own tables, maximum of 6ft.
- Booth fees are collected upon acceptance.
During the Event
- Vendor must be completely set up by 2:30 pm (half hour prior to event start)
- Table must be staffed during event
- Vendors are responsible for properly securing their booths and all displayed work with stakes and weights to ensure safety. NO ROPES!
- Breakdown will begin 10 min after event end time.
- Rain date has been set for Sunday, June 25.
- No Refund will be given if vendor cannot make rain date